On First Sundays, from 10:30am to 12pm Noon, Deacons will conduct curbside Holy Communion. They are also available to pray with you. While we understand the seriousness of the Coronavirus pandemic and the need to stay safe, we also know that people are isolated and need to connect, especially in a spiritual manner. Our curbside communion is designed for just that. We will also observe Communion through our live stream worship service.
- Deacons will be handing out communion. They will be wearing gloves at all times, and maintain a 6-foot distance from each other.
- The communion is pre-packaged and self-contained.
- There will be no common use trays for communion. The communion will be put on a rolling cart.
- The cart will be rolled up to the car window, which will allow all of our people to remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- No one will be allowed to exit their vehicles. Nor will walk-ups be allowed.
- We will also ask for prayer requests, and pray for people, keeping a 6 feet distance.
- The cart will be wiped down after every vehicle.
If you're not able to participate in curbside communion and desire prayer you can submit a prayer request online.