Grace, peace and mercy from God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ.
Bethlehem Baptist Church is installing a Memorial Board to honor the loved ones we lost. The heading for the Memorial Board is “It Is Well with My Soul”. The inspiration for the Memorial Board is based on Psalm 56:18 KJV: “He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me; for there were many with me.”
We pray that honoring your loved ones in this manner will minister to you in two ways: 1) it will help you reflect and affirm that God has blessed and continues to bless you each and every day and 2) you will picture your loved ones at peace as they bask in the presence of God.
The plaque ordering form and sample inscriptions are provided below. You may order your plaque on-line. Email your order form or likeness to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, there will be someone available on first and third Sundays beginning in Mid-May after first service to help you with your order.
McDonalds in Abington and Hatboro is currently hiring for all shifts with flexible scheduling and free meals. If you are interested in working with great owners in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity for growth, please contact the church office at (215) 643-4977 for more details.
Full-time / Part-Time $15/hour
Patient Transport Drivers Job Description: Must have a clean driving record. Patient transport for two patients at a time; patients must be ambulatory and require no assistance from driver boarding or disembarking vehicle.
Requirements: drug testing, cell phone, valid driver's license
We are currently looking for applicants for a driving position at one of our three offices below.
- Aramingo Avenue
- Hunting Park
- University City
20/40 hours (full-time and part-time).
Safety Measures: All CDC measures apply including the wearing of masks.
If Canaanite, please mention Deacon Dean Parker's name when applying.
Any questions, please feel free to call Deacon Dean Parker @ 215-469-0429. If no questions, please email Mike Barbieri via email at [Email hidden] to begin the application process.
Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard is seeking to fill a part-time position working 30 hours per week. Some of the duties are as follows: greet donors, clients and volunteers and accept food/clothing donations, comfortable lifting heavy boxes, work with volunteers daily to stock produce shed and food rooms. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am – 2:30pm. Holiday season is a busy time so longer hours may be required. If you are interested please contact Cindy Wedholm at email@example.com.
The need for rental assistance is continuing to grow in our area. Below is information on a few programs that may be helpful.
CDC Eviction Moratorium Has Been Extended to June 30th - See Click here to read more details.
- Prevents eviction for rent nonpayment because of significant decrease in income
- Tenants must submit declaration to landlord
- Income limits apply
Your Way Home Emergency Rent & Utility Coalition Assistance. See Emergency Rent & Utility Coalition — Your Way Home Montgomery County for more details.
The Your Way Home Emergency Rent & Utility Coalition. The objectives of the Your Way Home Emergency Rent and Utility Coalition will be to: Raise public and policymaker awareness of the needs of low-income and ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) families and individuals in Montgomery County on the brink of homelessness due to poverty caused by a health crisis, job loss, pay ...
- Allows eligible households to receive up to 12 months assistance for rent and utility bills dating back to March 13, 2020
- Assistance can be for past due rent and/or utility payments or future rent payments
- Funding for security deposits, first and/or last month of rent is also eligible
- Income limits apply to qualify, but there is no financial limit on the amount of assistance a household can receive
267.318.0607 after 10 am to hear daily operating hours. If you are dropping off a donation at our Ambler office (Hope Gardens), please call 215.628.2334 to schedule.
- For qualifying Montgomery County residents experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Total household income at or below 50% of Area Median Income
- Assistance with up to one months’ rent
Updated on 3/29/21
The FEMA Funeral Reimbursement Program will launch in a week or two.
FEMA is reimbursing up to $7,000.00 for COVID-19 funerals.
To any family member who paid for a funeral, please keep funeral documentation.
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance FEMA.gov http://fema.gov/https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for funeral assistance, you must meet these conditions:
- The death must have occurred in the United States, including the U.S. territories, and the District of Columbia.
- The death certificate must indicate the death was attributed to COVID-19.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses after January 20, 2020.
- There is no requirement for the deceased person to have been a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien.
Posted on 3/23/21